Montag, 22. September 2014

Greece, Festivals and more...

Oh god I haven't posted in such a loooong time, at one point, I have to admit, I forgot I had this blog. Summer has been so busy with festivals and holidays and job hunting and all sorts of things. To sum it all up:

I have been to Greece for almost two weeks. We visited an old friend of my boyfriend's father in Athens where we stayed for three days. Did some typical tourist things like walking up to the Acropolis and also we went to this gorgeous rooftop bar.


We spent the rest of the vacation on an island called Andros, in a little village called Batsi. We booked this little hotel room but it was absolutely gorgeous, the best thing was definitely the breathtaking view.



All in all it was a perfect vacation, the food was incredible. I'm absolutely in love with Greek food it's just so simple but yet delicious as hell. I was so sad going back to Austria since the weather was absolute shit, no summer in sight!!

In August I also went to this festival called "FM4 Frequency", which lasted 4 days. To be honest it was my first time - I loved it despite the constant rain and the little cold I had going on. But therefore I had my little friend called booze ;)

We managed to see 
  • Bastille
  • Macklemore
  • Blink 182
  • Lilly Allen
  • Example
  • Skrillex
  • The Kooks

Hope you had an awesome summer as well and made many beautiful memories!
I hopefully shall continue to write more frequently on this blog! 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen