Dienstag, 1. April 2014

Dry Skin

Not so long ago I've talked to my friend about my really dry skin and how much it annoys me especially now that spring is coming and I want to wear less make up. She gave me two samples from Kiehl's:

Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner & Ultra Facial Moisturizer 

 I have to say I'm absolutely in love with them! The toner makes my skin feel super fresh and soft and it feels so clean. It doesn't really smell like cucumbers though which made me a bit sad. The moisturizer really does its job, after applying the skin is soft and smooth and it smells super fresh and nice. It does take a time to absorb into the skin completely so I recommend to use it at least 1 hour before you put your make up on. Altogether Im very glad she gave them to me and I'll probably buy them soon as I really feel the difference before using them.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen