Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

Essie Belugaria

Strolling around at BIPA (a drugstore here in Austria) I've come across a new shade from Essie called Belugaria. It's a jet black lacquer with loads of tiny ornaments in it as well as rainbow holographic glitter. The finish is very matte which makes it double special in my opinion.



I applied two coats as just one coat doesn't cover my complete nail. Since I've never tried a nail lacquer like this before it was a bit difficult to apply in the beginning, I had to get used to the chunks but it doesn't take a lot of time really.  I didn't apply a top coat so the matte finish was still visible. There's no need to wait a lot until it dries - but I'm not really happy with the fact that it chips very easily. My other Essie nail polish stay at least one (!!) week without any chipping or fading, but this one lasted about a day and a half until there were big chunks of polish missing. Next time I'll try and apply three coats, maybe that lasts longer!

What are you favourite Essie shades?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen