Montag, 7. April 2014

OOTD + Zoo

Jacket - H&M, TShirt - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Shoes - F21, Bag - Primark, Nails - Essie Mint Candy Apple

Last Saturday a friend, my boyfriend and I went to the oldest zoo in the world: Schönbrunn in Vienna. I absolutely love going there because of the atmosphere and of course all the lovely animals. Our little trip turned into a 5 hour trip, but I didn't complain the weather was awesome - despite the lack of sun!


Tigers (well to be honest ALL cats) are my favourite animals. I just wanted to cuddle this cute fella, look how fluffy its fur is!


Absolutely love this shot, it's so cute how they're cuddling. Doesn't really look like we've gone to a zoo!





All in all it was such an amazing time. I want to return more often this summer as it's a great exercise too. There's also a lot of food areas in there as well as an organic shop - perfect for everyone! I took some food with me, mostly fruits and vegetables since it was so warm and I needed something which you can eat whilst walking. 

What's your favourite animal?








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen