Dienstag, 1. April 2014

Greece 2013

Last year in September my boyfriend (which he wasn't at that time) asked me to go on holiday with him. It was super spontaneous as we booked it one day before our flight was due. Our destination was a beautiful spa hotel at Crete. As his father is Greek it was actually very nice to hear him communicate with others in Greek, really loving this language now! He also tried to teach me how to read the letters - jesus that's difficult!

This was our lovely beach in the evening.
..and daytime!

 We spent most of the time lying on the beach as it was still very hot. The food at the hotel was delicious - loads of courgettes and onions, my absolute favourite food! The view of our room wasn't so nice as we looked at the dining area but one step out of our room we had a very gorgeous view:


Besides relaxing and eating loads we also took a trip to the town with a gorgeous old town centre. There were loads of markets and tiny shops. Fortunately we chose day which wasn't too hot to wander around. I found a massive Playmobil figure which was as tall as me!


It was a lovely week and I can't wait to visit Greece again this year, I've never been there before but I've completely fallen for it! Also there are so many cats and dogs (some are so poor I wanted to take them home with me and feed them) which makes it even more awesome.

 What are your favourite holiday destinations?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen